1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
NFPE CIRCULAR MOST URGENT
No. PF-01(e)/2015 Dated-13.07.2015
2015 SEPTEMBER 2
NATIONWIDE ONE DAY STRIKE AS PER THE CALL OF ALL CENTRAL TRADE UNIONS AND INDEPENDENT FEDERATIONS
2015 NOVEMBER 23
NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE AS PER THE CALL OF NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION OF ALL JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING RAILWAY, DEFENCE & CONFEDERATION.
NFPE FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMMITTEE MEETING DECIDED TO MAKE BOTH THE STRIKES A GRAND SUCCESS.
START INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN AND PREPARATIONS NOW ONWARDS.
CONDUCT GENERAL BODY MEETINGS, CONVENTIONS, OFFICE-TO-OFFICE CAMPAIGN AND GATE MEETINGS
CIRCULATE NOTICES, PAMPHLETS, POSTERS AMONG ALL EMPLOYEES. EXHIBIT IN ALL WEBSITES.
STRIKE NOTICE FOR 2ND SEPTEMBER STRIKE SHOULD BE SERVED BY ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS ON 11TH AUGUST 2015.
The NFPE Federal Secretariat Meeting was held at NFPE Office, North Avenue on 13.07.2015. All General Secretaries of affiliated organizations & available NFPE Office Bearers participated. After detailed deliberations the Federal Secretariat took the following important decisions.
(I) 2nd SEPTEMBER 2015 NATIONAL STRIKE:
1. NFPE and all its affiliated organizations shall participate in the Nationwide one day strike on 2nd September 2015 as per the call of all Central Trade Unions and independent Federations.
2. Charter of demands on which the strike is being organised on September 2nd by NFPE shall include
(1) 12 point common charter of demands affecting all sections of the Indian working class and
(2) 12 point charter of demands of the central government employees formulated by the National Joint Council of Action including sectional demands of Postal Department.
(See Charter of demands attached – Annexure-I)
3. Intensive campaign should be conducted among all offices by each individual organisation by holding General body meetings, conventions, office-to-office campaign and gate meetings. Notices, pamphlets and posters should be printed and circulated to all offices and employees. Wide publicity should be given through print and electronic media. All websites of affiliates shall exhibit the campaign details, photos etc.
4. From NFPE, All India Leaders of affiliated unions shall visit all important centres throughout the country between 27th July to 10th August-2015 and address Joint Conventions/meetings of the employees. Meetings should be organised by the Circle unions jointly. Advance planning should be made by the Circle unions to make the campaign programmes of All India Leaders a grand success, by ensuring maximum participation of employees from all affiliated organisations Circle/Divisional Unions of the NFPE shall plan and organize their own campaign programmes at Circle/Divisional level..
5. Strike notice will be served by NFPE to the Secretary (Posts), Government of India on 11th August 2015. On the same day each Circle/Divisional Unions should also serve strike notice to their respective Circle /Divisional Heads . Demonstrations in front of all important offices should be held on 11th August 2015. Copy of the strike notice served by each organisation should be sent by post or by (email) to NFPE HQ.
6. All Circle/Divisional Unions shall make maximum efforts to ensure participation of maximum number of employees in the 2nd September strike. More than 10 crores organised and unorganised workers will be participating in the strike.
7. All Circle/Divisional Unions should issue their own separate circulars in regional languages and send to each member to start campaign work immediately and also to ensure maximum participation of employees in the strike.
(II) 23rd NOVEMBER INDEFINITE STRIKE:
1. NFPE and all its affiliated organizations shall commence their own independent intensive campaign especially among grass-root level workers from now onwards.
2. At the same time NFPE Circle/Division level leadership) should take initiative to organize joint conventions of National Joint Council of Action at maximum possible centres.
3. Immediately after the 2nd September strike and after submission of report by 7th CPC, the Federal Executive will meet again and decide further programmes to intensify the campaign programme for the success of 23rd November indefinite strike.
ANNEXURE – I
2ND SEPTEMBER 2015 STRIKE CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Urgent measures for containing price-rise through universalisation of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers
5. Minimum wages of not less than Rs. 15,000/- per month with provisions of indexation.
6. Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs. 3000/- P.M. for the entire working population.
7. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs.
8. Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
9. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
10. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 and C 98.
11. Against Labour Law Amendments
12. Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
1. Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
2. Implement Cadre restructuring proposal in all Cadres including MMS.
3. Implement arbitration awards and revise OTA Rates.
4. No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
5. No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts.
6. Scrap PFRDA Act an re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
7. No outsourcing, contractrisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
8. Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
9. Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.
10. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
11. Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus
12. Ensure five promotions in the service career.
Post a Comment